Carolinas Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Class A CDL Driver:
(NEW POSITION – If you have applied before, please do so again!)
Duties: Driving a 10 wheeler beverage truck on an established route. Ensures all deliveries are properly worked by stocking designate shelves and displays. Must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds frequently. Must have knowledge of I-Phone handheld devise in order to place orders.
We are looking for someone who preferably has prior experience with a beverage route.
Training: You would have a supervisor ride along for two weeks in order to learn the route.
Pay: 620.00 Salary 50hours + FWW Time
Attire: Long Khaki pants or jeans, clean cut appearance, no visible tattoos/piercings.
Requires: Class A CDL, a background screening, MVR, and drug screening along with providing verifiable references.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 5:30am until work is completed. usually 10-12 hours per day.
Call today for an appointment at 910-754-5393 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSSI is accepting applications for Summer Seasonal Experienced Housekeeping Positions both Contract/Hourly work for Sat/Sun in BHI & Holden Beach, NC
Must have verifiable references, transportation, and pass a background check.
Please call 910-754-5393 to set up your personal interview.
Pay Varies: Contract by house and Hourly is $10.00
These positions will start in May.
Admin Assistant to Architectural Control Administrator/Committee/IT
ACC Department (50%) – Provides assistance to the ACC Administrator/Committee by implementing the policies and procedures established by the POA Board of Directors/ACC Committee.
1. Receives ACC submissions for New Construction and Existing Home Modifications, date stamp and review while client is present to verify compliance to ACC Submission Procedure.
2. Enforces compliance of Builders by processing ACC Violations determined by ACC Inspector. Process ACC Violation Notifications of non-compliance and correspond with Builder.
3. Produces, maintains and tracks activity on ACC Violation Report advising ACC Administrator status of violations to effectively report to ACC Committee.
4. Files current and closed ACC Submissions accordingly.
5. Retrieves closed files for Existing Home Modification Submittals from Storage Unit.
6. Generates copies of checks for ACC fees for various files.
7. Assists in assembling the ACC Meeting Package.
8. Maintains ACC documentation (Design Guidelines, Submittal Forms, Builders List, etc.) inventory and distribute to clients upon request.
9. Manages ACC Tree Removal submissions and reimbursements with client.
10. Additional tasks to be assigned as needed.
Database Integrity (50%) – Maintains POA databases (PMD, YM, Quick Pass, and TOPS) by entering new and updated customer and account information as well as performing data comparisons and inquiries. Provides assistance to the Information Technology Committee.
1. Prepares source data for computer entry by analyzing Owner information source documents (i.e. HUD Statements) related to St James Properties. Accurately enters Property and Member Information into POA systems.
2. Processes member account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures while insuring consistency and integrity across all systems.
3. Maintains data entry quality requirements by following approved PMD procedures.
4. Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data when necessary.
5. Runs queries to verify consistency of data across all platforms
6. Contacts owners via e-mail, phone, or regular mail to obtain valid customer/owner information.
7. Generates queries and spreadsheets to prove that all systems have complete and consistent data.
8. Tests owner and property system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output and reviewing synchronization routines.
9. Maintains owner confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
10. Provides back up in the process of generating Email Blasts and Contractor Work Orders.
11. Maintains data entry requirements in TOPS and Your Membership related to Account “Contact Information” upon notification of changes by property owner(s).
12. Resolves data entry issues (special projects) by working closely with Client Services and IT Committee.
13. Maintains client/office confidence and protects the Association by keeping information confidential.
Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel & Power Point); Organization; Professionalism; Client Relations; Verbal Communication; Attention to Detail; Thoroughness; Data Entry Skills; Reporting Skills; Administrative Writing Skills; Analyzing Information; Problem Solving; Inventory Control; Team Player.
Working knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases, and computer programming; adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Associate degree in computing technology or equivalent experience desired.
Training: First month will be held in the ACC department, and will also be trained on PMD, YM, Quick Pass, and TOPS. From there, will move into accounting department.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (1 Hour Paid lunch)
How To Apply: You may submit your resume to email@example.com with “ACC” in the subject. Only qualified candidates will be considered. We will consider construction office background with strong computer/IT skills.
(Stockers/Warehouse/Merchandisers/Housekeepers) *Job Fair Every TUES/THURS in March*** in Conway, SC
Carolinas Staffing Solutions, Inc. will hold a ***Job Fair Every Tuesday and Thursday in March 2015.
Dates: March 3rd/5th/10th/12th/17th/19th/24th/26th at the Coastal Workforce Center***** located at 200- A Victory Lane, Conway, SC 29526 from 9:00am- 3:00pm.
You must be prepared to complete a full application/registration upon arrival and plan to be with us at least 1 hour to complete the process.
REQUIRED: YOU MUST BRING REQUIRED IDENTIFICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT such as a Driver’s License and Birth Certificate/Social Security Card or Passport along with work history to get registered with our company.
Online Application: You can visit our website to complete an application online at www.carolinasstaffing.com you will need to submit the application via Fax 910-754-5433 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with two forms of proper identification (such as a photo id, birth certificate or social security card)
Stockers Needed Part time/ Temp $8.00
Multiple locations in the Horry County Area Both Day and Night Shift available.
Warehouse Workers/ Forklift Operators – Certified and Non Certified
Temp to Perm Horry County
Requires the ability to lift 50 plus pounds consistently, must be able to work in the extreme temperatures
Pulling Stock/ Staging Stock, loading trucks
Temp to Perm Horry County
Riding on Delivery Route, loading/ unloading, placing product on shelves, requires the ability to lift 50 plus pounds consistently,
Contracted Housekeepers/Inspectors Saturday Work Only
Seasonal/ Temp Cleaners: Paid By Unit Inspectors: Paid By Hour
Requires Experience in cleaning vacation rentals/condos in a fast paced environment.
Questions: please call Carolinas Staffing at 910-641-0031 or 910-754-5393, or to make an appointment in an office closest to you. You can also email us at email@example.com
NOW HIRING MULTIPLE POSITIONS: Sales Helpers, Beverage Route Drivers, Merchandisers and Warehouse Positions (Distribution Companies
Warehouse Position Details: 2 Shifts
Dayshift 8:00am until completed or Nightshift 5:00pm until completed
Requires: Lifting consistently up to 85 pounds, Forklift experience is strongly preferred and using a forklift consistently. Rates: $10.00- $10.63
CDL Class A Beverage Route Drivers: 1 Shift
Dayshift: 5:30am until completed usually 10-12 hour days
Requires: Clean Class A and will be distributing beverages to sites on an established route ability to lift 50 pounds and offering excellent customer service Rate: $620 + FWW time
Merchandiser: 1 Shift
Dayshift: 5:30am until completed usually 10-12 hour days
Requires: Ability to lift, and bend consistently stocking shelves, and offering excellent customer service
Sales Helper Position Details: 1 Shift
Dayshift 6:00am until completed
Requires: The ability to lift up to 85 pounds, and will use a hand truck to more product around. Sales helpers will ride along the merchandiser to stores in the field and move product in and around the store. Rate: $10.50
(All positions will be in Leland, and Wilmington, NC)
Upon hire, you will be required to complete both a drug and background screening, and if driving a MVR will be required.
Positions will be starting in March and will be full time hours until September unless you are hired permanently.
Questions: Please contact our Shallotte office at 910-754-5393, or you can complete an online application at www.carolinasstaffing.com.
CSSI has a Full Time internal Office Manager/Staffing Coordinator opening in Myrtle Beach, SC
Our mission is to provide jobs to quality people. The Staffing Coordinator is a highly motivated and organized client service oriented professional with good interpersonal skills.
• High School Diploma or GED required. One year of college or technical training preferred.
• A solid work history in staffing
• Highest commitment to quality client service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work as a team in a challenging fast-paced environment, while maintaining unquestionable integrity.
• Willing to work a flexible schedule, including some Saturdays and holidays as required.
• Strong computer skills and a willingness to learn new programs.
• Assist applicants with the employment process, answer questions and qualify temporary employees for eligibility to work.
• Assist with temporary employee recruiting, hiring, assignment and other human resources functions.
• Participate in the dispatch process, including preparing work tickets, distributing safety equipment and directing employees to the job site location.
• Transport temporary employees to and from job sites as needed.
• Input, maintain and follow-up on accounts receivable and make collection calls.
• Assist with temporary employee payout and process payroll for completed work orders.
• Compile and input information and data into the branch computer.
• Maintain and update employee files and client records.
• Manage inventory records, process purchase orders and resolve errors in orders and invoices.
• Answer the telephone and assist clients with orders, information and related matters.
• Ensure account retention through quality client service and attention to detail.
Requirements: Strong work history, great attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment. Must be able to self manage and have excellent critical thinking skills. Office management experience is required along with a strong work ethic. Experience with “New Hire” procedures including I-9/E-verify experience is required. The ability to work well in a diversified working environment with both applicants and clients is imperative. Main objective of this position will be to screen candidates and place applicants with clients based off of their staffing needs. Additional hours and some weekends may be required. Qualified applicants must submit a resume with “Office Manager” in subject, along with references to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
20 Openings for Stockers in Myrtle Beach, SC
****YOU CAN START TODAY****
Duties: Cleaning Shelves Pulling Stock and restocking merchandise for a large retailer. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Day Shift: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Night Shift: 10:00pm – 7:00am
3 Options to complete an application:
You can visit our website to complete an application online www.carolinasstaffing.com
Fax 910-754-5433 or email: email@example.com your completed application with two forms of proper identification (such as a photo id, birth certificate or social security card)
You can visit the Coastal Workforce Center located at 200 Victory Lane, Conway, SC 29526 weekdays from 9:00am — 3:00pm.
REQUIRED: YOU MUST BRING REQUIRED IDENTIFICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT such as a Drivers License and Birth Certificate/Social Security Card or Passport along with work history to get registered with our company. Please plan to be with us at least 1 hour to complete the process.
Call Ashley at 910-754-5393
Control Scheduling Position – Temp
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm/Temp
Duties/Required Exp: 1 year scheduling experience in a medical setting required, strong pc skills and proper phone etiquette, as position will be working with patient population.
Medical terminology,, radiology, imaging background a plus. EMR experience strongly preferred.
Pay$10 + d.o.e.
Must pass pre-employment screening process. Qualified candidates please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookkeeping/Inventory Manager (Accounting Type Manager)
Duties: This position will work in an accounting/bookkeeping role keeping inventory lists up to date. While in the warehouse, you will unload products ranging from 5lbs – 20lbs on average, but must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Inventory will be recovered or shipped back to Amazon. From there all inventory that is received will be sent in from Amazon in Excel format 100,000 lines of data must be gone through and receivables uploaded to QuickBooks with the use of Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP. This position will finalize and complete purchase orders. This position will have initial training on the accounting and P.O. protocol and requirements.
Requires: Advanced Excel, Spreadsheets, QuickBooks, and inventory management. Must have previous experience with VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted, and must have an accounting/inventory background. Must be versatile, energetic, and be multitasking.
*This is a Non-Smoking facility.
Schedule: FT/PERM Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm With Some Saturdays required. Travel will be on occasion to meetings/trade shows etc…
Pay: D.O.E. Ranging from $10-$15
How to Apply: Qualified applicants who meet the requirements, please call 910-754-5393 for your personal interview, or submit your resume with “Bookkeeping” in the subject today.
Carolinas Staffing Solutions is seeking to hire a residential Electrician with a minimum of 2 years experience for an immediate temp-perm position.
Duties: Will be to troubleshoot with residential systems
Requires: a minimum of 3 years of electrical experience, driver license, and own hand tools with a wire cutter, and MUST SUPPLY REFERENCES, pas a drug test and background screening.
Hours: Monday Friday 7:00am – 5:30pm (30 min lunch)
Pay Rate: D.O.E.
Only reliable experienced Electricians may contact Ashley at 910-754-5393.