The operations manager is responsible for managing the operations and logistics department. This is a Full Time Permanent position located in Conway, SC.
- Solid understanding of Inventory Control and Ordering.
- Highly Knowledgeable in Ocean Freight and Logistics including tracking of orders and inventory.
- Prior Experience in Domestic and International Shipping.
- Pricing sheets for multiple companies and multiple items to include cost of goods sold, landed cost etc.
- Ability to multi-task
- PO tracking and creating
- Highly focused on the attention to details
- Works well in groups as well as alone
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Expert Knowledge in Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience in Ocean Freight and Domestic Freight
- Inventory and Container building
- Experience with converting currency (China)
- Ocean Freight Rate Negotiations
- Good Communication Skills
Rate: DOE and paid major holidays, no benefits, perm.
To Apply: Submit resume with “OM” in subject to email@example.com or call us at 843-293-5400 You can apply in person Monday – Friday 8am – 11am and 1pm – 4pm at 3691 Palmetto Point Blvd., Suite 402 MB, SC 29588